From: Think Progress
“I’m not sorry that we’re in Iraq. … We’ve liberated another country. I mean, you know, freedom. …
I don’t know if you guys are Christians or not, but it’s like someone coming to Jesus and becoming saved. These guys have freedom. …
Has it kept us safe? Absolutely. I believe in that 100 percent.”
• Over 1 million Iraqis dead — men, women, children, unborn, old folk. Where are they now?
• Many millions displaced, out of work, can’t walk the streets safely.
• Millions of Christians have fled the country
• Hatred of the US quadrupled, worldwide
• Dislike for American ‘Christians’ multiplied worldwide, even in the US
• America is broke, financially and more than ever, morally — blood on our hands and many evangelicals unwilling to change heart
• Saddam wouldn’t play ball anymore with the globalists, so we took him out — just like the CIA and our military does over and over again. Liberation was the sell after the WMDs weren’t found
• Iraq was under intense sanctions and inspections. The weren’t a danger to anyone, with or without WMDs
• We gave Saddam the biologicals, many of which we blew up in Bush War I. 2/3 or US Desert Storm troups became ill
• How would Joe like it if a country did to us what we did to Iraq? Would he still say it felt like getting born-again — if he survived?
• And people who get born-again do so voluntarily, out of their own free will. No one can force someone to become a Christian. It’s a heart thing. And now ‘Christians’ think they can force their idea of liberation on entire nations without being invited, and it’s like we’re born-againing them???
• Notice, I didn’t mention yet the 4,000 US troops killed, with many thousands maimed and psychologically wounded. How can ethical human beings only mention the casualties on our side — especially since they didn’t do anything to us to warrant invasion. This isn’t a game. All people are precious. We are so selfish.
• Oh, yeah. Now, we torture detainees, holding many indefinitely
Our day is coming.
What have we become, when ‘Christian’ pastors vote for 4 more years?
We should be ashamed.