This past week the CDC released some very shocking news – antidepressants are now officially the most prescribed drugs on the market today.
And why is that news shocking? Let’s take a look at the facts:
#1 In 2004 the FDA began to warn the public that they were seeing an increase in suicides among youth with the use of antidepressant medications. We now have medical studies showing that antidepressants:
– are of no more benefit than a sugar pill
– produce fatal birth defects from heart malformations and PPH (Primary Pulminary Hypertension)
– produce mania which includes: wild spending leading to bankruptcy, sexual compulsions, pyromania leading to arson, another form of mania leads to compulsions for alcohol
– keep patients from forming or maintaining meaningful romantic relationships and that marriage relationships of 40 + years suddenly end with the numbness that comes from these drugs thus destroying many families via divorce.
– increase chances of breast cancer by 7 times
– induce LSD flashbacks and LSD like reactions
– produce amazingly high incidents of psychotic breaks leading to an increase in Bipolar Disorder of over 4000% in one decade!
– double the level of cortisol with one dose (steroid effect)
– produce Diabetes, Alzheimer’s, Autism, Fybromyalgia – all of which have skyrocketed in the last two decades that these drugs have become so widely used
– produce pedophilia while we now have an epidemic of female school teachers seducing male students
– dramatically increase suicide
– so strongly affect memory that “amnesia” is listed as a “frequent” side effect leaving many patients with severe memory loss and false memories leading them to falsely accuse others of various abuses
– produce serious weight gain leading to many additional health problems
– reports are that approximately one third of pregnant women are now taking antidepressants as their baby’s brains form in the womb leaving us to ask what the end result might be