From: The Hill
Herman Cain: Ron Paul is a ‘grumpy old man,’ Mitt Romney has ‘good hair’
In an interview on Friday’s edition of the Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Cain summed up each of the GOP candidates in a few words.
Pressed by Leno for his thoughts, Cain laughed, saying, “You know this is going to get me in trouble.”
Here’s what Cain said about each candidate:
• Texas Gov. Rick Perry: “Good governor.”
• Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney: “Good hair.”
• Rep. Ron Paul (Texas): “Grumpy old man.”
• Rep. Michele Bachmann (Minn.): “Very nice lady.”
• Former Rep. Rick Santorum (Penn.): “Stressed.”
• Former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman: “He wears ties just like Mr. Cain.” (The two have sported similar neck-wear.)
• Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich: “Brilliant.”
Alex Jones on HERMAN CAIN: pro-PATRIOT ACT; formerly worked for the FEDERAL RESERVE; pro-TORTURE; pro-national SALES TAX, and by the way, now he’s announced they’re going to keep the INCOME TAX as well — & — more reasons why people who support RICK PERRY don’t have a clue! RON PAUL is the only FREEDOM FIGHTER!