Quantifying South African Rape & Murder Since the Fall of Apartheid (2014-2015 South African Rape Statistics) — 3,600 rapes occur in South Africa every day by…

-South Africa has the most rapes per capita of any nation on earth. 3,600 rapes occur in South Africa every day. Statistics show that 40% of South African women will be raped.

-In another government survey, 1 in 4 men actually admitted to being rapists.

Although the victims were a racially diverse bunch, the rapists were not. Over 98% of all convicted rapists in South Africa are black. These are facts- as is the statistic that 92% of the black children raped in the country have been attacked by black males. The other 8%? Black females. Not one non-black amongst them. That’s 100% of all rapes of black children perpetrated by other blacks.

ARTICLE

One thought on “Quantifying South African Rape & Murder Since the Fall of Apartheid (2014-2015 South African Rape Statistics) — 3,600 rapes occur in South Africa every day by…

Leave a Reply