In the year 2017-2018, 710,000 Americans were hospitalized for influenza and 60,000 were killed by it.
Where was the quarantine?
Where was the national shutdown of the economy?
The trillion dollar “Federal aid”?
Who has chosen in 2020 to bankrupt our nation over Coronavirus?
The Coronavirus panic is intended to wreck our economy and put millions out of work. Our grandchildren will still be paying back the trillions the politicians are intending to hand out and the trillions in lost wages, shuttered businesses and general ruin.
— Michael Hoffman
I make the following observations based on lengthy conversations with a learned medical staff member of an elite American hospital
1. Daily Coronavirus (COVID19) death statistics compared with daily influenza death statistics are not being reported.
2. The average age of COVID19 dead is not being reported.
3. The fact that the dead were mostly immune-compromised persons to begin with, is not being reported.
4. With a shortage of testing kits, whether in Italy or the United States, how many deaths attributed to Coronavirus are actually deaths from the flu or other illnesses? How can what we’re being told is the official mortality rate, be verified in the midst of so much guess work and inadequate testing?
5. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) reports that from 2018-2019 influenza in the U.S. led to “more than 35.5 million illnesses, 16.5 million medical visits, 490,600 hospitalizations, and 34,200 deaths.”
Influenza is very deadly and highly contagious, as the preceding statistics demonstrate. Why weren’t schools and businesses closed, sports and entertainment events canceled, borders sealed and flights banned in 2018-2019, and the public “self quarantined”?
Last year the majority of us went about our lives and our business, understanding that exposure to infectious disease is a risk we take as a normal part of life, and that it is each persons’s responsibility to learn the facts and strengthen their immunity. In 2020 however, the United States of America is being transformed into a panic-stricken garrison state, while the people hunker in their homes and take orders from Big Brother and his controlled press.
Five or six weeks from now the extent to which we’ve been suckered and the U.S. economy severely damaged, if not wrecked, will become clear, as well as the degree to which the corporate media have unconscionably conspired in herding the American people and accelerating the stampede.
Mr. Hoffman is a former reporter for the New York bureau of the Associated Press