Facts on honey and cinnamon:
* It is found that a mixture of honey and cinnamon cures most diseases.
* Honey is produced in most of the countries of the world. Scientists of today also accept honey as a ‘Ram Ban’ (very effective) medicine for all kinds of diseases.
* Honey can be used without any side effects for any kind of diseases.
* Today’s science says that even though honey is sweet, if taken in the right dosage as a medicine, it does not harm diabetic patients.
* In addition to that, Weekly World News, a magazine in Canada, on its issue dated 17 January, 1995 has given the following list of diseases that can be cured by honey and cinnamon as researched by western scientists:
IMMUNE SYSTEM: Daily use of honey and cinnamon powder strengthens the immune system and protects the body from bacteria and viral attacks. Scientists have found that honey has various vitamins and iron in large amounts. Constant use of honey strengthens the white blood corpuscles to fight bacteria and viral diseases.
Related: Manuka Honey Kills Resistant Superbug Bacteria that Antibiotics Can’t
3 thoughts on “Cinnamon and Honey’s Multiple Remedies”
Isn’t the Weekly World News a tabloid?
Apparently it is. But that doesn’t make the information wrong. Big pharma is pretty much tied into the mainstream press, which never publishes natural remedies. Sometimes certain tabloids run true stories that the corporatocracy don’t want us to know about.
I got the information of the benefits of a Manuka (not mentioned in this article) honey and cinnammon mixture from a local health practitioner, who takes this on a regular basis. And then I just tried to find an article through which I could share this with the public.
Apparently, Manuka is more effective than regular raw honey. It’s spendy, but tiny portions may all that need to be used, along with cheaper, close-to-raw honey, perhaps.
And the cinnamon shouldn’t be irradiated, and is probably best bought at a health food store.
Certified bee keepers like myself have been aware of the curative characteristics of honey for quite some time. We often use cinnamon to keep ants out of our bee hives. Honey was often placed on wounds as an antiseptic that sealed off the wound from the surrounding air and bacteria.