From: Natural News
Election predictions: The candidate in favor of GMOs, bankster bailouts and corporate domination will win!
(NaturalNews) I’m going to make a bold prediction about the outcome of the upcoming U.S. election: The winner will be the guy who supports GMOs and bankster bailouts. Which candidate is this? Well BOTH of them, of course.
In fact, I’m also 100% sure the winner will be the candidate who is in favor of going to war with Iran.
The winner will also be the guy in favor of increasing the size of government, either through entitlements or military spending.
Here are some other things I predict the winner will support:
• Continued erosion of civil liberties and the bill of rights
• The growth of federal power over states rights
• The continued currency monopoly of the private Federal Reserve
• The drugs-and-surgery health care system
• Continued criminalization of industrial hemp farming
• Continuation of electronic voting that allows corrupt political parties to steal elections
• Continuation of the Big Pharma medical monopoly over the U.S. healthcare system
• Continuation of the criminally-operated FDA, the corrupt USDA, the gang mafia DEA, and of course the gun-running ATF
• Continuation of the fluoride poisoning of the American people
• Continuation of nationwide vaccination programs that inject babies with mercury, MSG, aluminum and formaldehyde
• Continuation of the corrupt two-party political system and ongoing corporate lobbying that allows members of Congress to function as total sellouts
• Continued support of pesticide producers and the toxic contamination of the food supply with pesticide and herbicide residues
• Continued exploitation of children for medical experiments in America.
• Continued U.S. military presence in over 130 countries nationwide, making America the world’s most imperialistic, war-mongering nation in world history
• Continued multi-trillion-dollar debt spending, putting the United States into a position of never-ending debt leading to a total economic collapse
See, no matter who wins the White House, the People always lose.