If you are over 60, you are 14.6 times more likely to die within 14 days of the first COVID vaccine jab. And the threat of blood clots, cerebral vein thrombosis and sudden death are a potential threat for all ages. As bad as these side effects may be, the future looks even bleaker.
How COVID Vaccines Can Cause Blood Clots and More
- Doctors for COVID Ethics have been warning about the potential for gene-based COVID-19 “vaccines” to cause blood clots, cerebral vein thrombosis and sudden death
- SARS-CoV-2 spike protein binds to the ACE2 receptor on platelets. The subsequent activation of the platelets can lead to disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC), i.e., a pathological overstimulation of your coagulation system resulting in abnormal blood clotting, thrombocytopenia (low platelet count) and hemorrhaging
- Research shows deaths are 14.6 times more frequent during the first 14 days after the first COVID injection among people over the age of 60, compared to those who aren’t vaccinated. Other data also show that after COVID-19 vaccines were implemented, overall death rates have, with few exceptions, increased
- A key problem with all of these gene-based COVID-19 vaccines is that the spike protein itself appears toxic, and your body is now a spike protein-producing factory
- Its inherent toxicity may be due to it being a prion protein. If so, we can expect these injections to cause all manner of prion diseases, such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and Lou Gehrig’s disease (ALS)