Full story is HERE
10 shocking facts you never knew about Wikipedia and Jimmy Wales
September 05, 2015
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
(NaturalNews) Now that the truth about Wikipedia being a blackmail extortion racket has emerged, people are starting to connect the dots on the criminality and corruption that dominates the discredited disinfo site.
Not only was Wikipedia’s founder Jimmy Wales a “porn king” who sold online pornography before launching Wikipedia, we also know that wikipedia deliberately censors large categories of truthful information on natural healing, the dangers of vaccines, the crimes of Hillary Clinton, the corruption and criminality of the biotech industry and much more.
Here are the top 10 shocking facts you probably never knew about Wikipedia and Jimmy Wales.
1) Wikipedia claims to be run by “volunteers” but is actually edited by corporate-paid trolls on many topics such as GMOs, vaccines, chemotherapy and pharmaceuticals.
Jimmy Wales likes to fraudulently claim Wikipedia is run by “thousands of volunteers.” What he leaves out is the fact that many of those “volunteers” are actually paid by drug companies, food giants and the biotech industry to exploit editing privileges in order to censor information they don’t want the public to see. The fact that Wales continues to allow anonymous editing across Wikipedia means any corporate troll can alter information in Wikipedia pages to benefit the financial interests of that corporation (or government, or industry group, etc.).
“Wikipedia is ‘anti-science’ and not a quality reference for natural health topics, organic food research, infectious disease research, cancer research, holistic medicine research and knowledge,” says the Jimmy Wales page on Truthwiki.org. Wikipedia is “…rife with error, bias, and omission of some of the most important facts in the realms of health, environmental safety and agricultural sustainability,” adds the TruthWiki page on Wikipedia. “The information in Wikipedia is filtered to remove any talk of natural remedies, natural cures and organic medicine, referring to anything that is not lab-made as quack medicine, anti-science or even conspiracy theory.”
2) Before launching Wikipedia, Jimmy Wales ran a porn site network called “Bomis” that featured “Bomis Babes.”
3) Jimmy Wales broke up with his girlfriend by posting a message on Wikipedia. She responded by saying “You are the sleazebag I always suspected you were… You are an absolute creep.”
4) Wales’ girlfriend auctioned off the clothes he left behind in her New York apartment, selling them on eBay
5) Jimmy Wales is a key operator of the “Hillary Clinton protection network” that cleanses the Clinton entry of all facts about Hillary’s crimes and acts of treason against America
6) Wikipedia also distributed child porn. “The parent company of Wikipedia is knowingly distributing child pornography…” said Larry Sanger, co-founder of Wikipedia
7) Jimmy Wales openly despises natural medicine and the healing arts, deliberately allowing corporate-funded Wikipedia editors to disparage authors, naturopaths, doctors and practitioners who help people heal
8) Jimmy Wales once thought he was going to create a “Google killing” search engine, buy a corporate jet and have sex on it with his girlfriend.
9) Jimmy Wales refers to himself as Wikipedia’s “Spiritual Leader.”
10) The Wikipedia extortion racket is a reflection of the total lack of ethics practiced by Jimmy Wales himself
Learn more truths about Jimmy Wales and Wikipedia in this video:
10 Shocking Facts You Never Knew About Wikipedia and Jimmy Wales
TheHealthRanger | Published on Apr 20, 2015