Kurt’s analysis of Sandy Hook is especially interesting @ 39:25
Fort Lauderdale drill @ 36:25
Kurt Richard Haskell, “Underwear Bomber Witness”, was on board Northwest Airlines Flight 253, the target of a failed al-Qaeda bombing attempt on Christmas Day, December 25, 2009. Talking with Rachael L. McIntosh and Rob Ossell of www.shadowcitizen.ONLINE (02.15.17), Kurt discussed how to spot a ‘false flag’ – which is a covert operation designed to deceive in such a way as to appear as though it is being carried out by entities, groups, or nations other than those who actually planned and executed it.
KURT’S LIST how to determine if you are presented with a False Flag Event
1. The perpetrators have had recent arrests and have gotten very lenient sentences for what they were charged with.
2. The government has been warned of the attack and done nothing to stop it.
3. Eyewitness accounts differ on key details from the official version.
4. The perpetrators don’t go to trial (dead or escape).
5. A victim from the crime that should have been killed miraculously lives to give out details of the event.
6. Key video is hidden. Still pictures, which are often grainy or unclear are released to support the official story.
7. The perpetrators are tied to ISIS or Syria.
8. The perpetrators are identified in record time.
9. Dropped identification of the perpetrators is found.
10. DNA from the perpetrators is found in too many places and is run through lab tests in record time to make an identification.
11. The attack was on or in public transportation.
12. The amount of dead shrinks as the event plays out.
13. New laws or military action take place as a result of the event.
14. The event receives an abnormal amount of press coverage.
15. The country where the event took place has recently irritated Israel in some way.
16. The event and perpetrators are set up to cause conflict between several different religious, ethnic or sexual orientation groups.
17. The term “assault rifle” is widely used to describe the perpetrators weapon by eyewitnesses.
18. The friends and family of the victims do interviews that are not believable.
19. Suicide vests are used and at least one doesn’t detonate.
20. One or more bombs do not detonate.
21. A gun jams, thereby saving someone from death.
22. An unbelievable hero story is released by the press on day two, usually accompanied by a gofundme account.
23. A manifesto is released by the perpetrators.
24. A drill is taking place at or near the event at the same time.
25. The US Government gives an incredible amount of money to the victims families.
26. Obama appears at a funeral for the victims
27. Little to no amateur cell phone video footage of the event is released.
28. The perpetrators have recently disappeared for at least two months.
29. An online video is found of the perpetrator acting crazy.
30. The details of the event make it impossible to not be reminded of other recent false flag events.
31. Friends and family members suddenly change careers to become professional anti-gun lobbyists.
32. The perpetrators wore body armor or it is found at the scene.
33. Former military members play key roles in the event in some way.
34. There is little to no proof that anybody died or was injured.
35. Federal agencies are on the scene in record time and numbers that would not normally be possible In a short time period without prior knowledge.
36. Federal agencies take over the scene even though it is an event not normally under their jurisdiction.
37. Rita Katz and S.I.T.E. immediately “find” evidence that ties the perpetrators to radical Islam.
38. No tears are shed by family members in the immediate aftermath of the event.
39. Footage from other events is passed off as actual video from this event.
40. Unverifiable social media posts pop up immediately after the event to point the finger at the perpetrators.
41. Witnesses indicate at least one perpetrator said “Allahu Akbar.”
Kurt Haskell UNBLOCKED What is a False Flag Event? Overview by Survivor