From: Freedom’s Phoenix
. . .
Some of Calente’s Interesting Points:
Selected and Transcribed by Jeff Fenske
• Whole health healing — People will only go to the doctor for emergencies. Gerald had Lyme disease, which he treated naturally.
• Yankee frugality — People fixing and doing things on their own. “Use it up, wear it out. Make it do, do without.”
• Quality — Cutting back on junk — foods and products of substance. Character.
• “The sharp look is going to be back in.” “The people are going to understand that if they’re going to want to get a job and move ahead, they better act sharp, be sharp and think sharp.”
• Entertainment revival. “In bad times, people want high times.” The great depression had “the happiest, hottest music this nation has ever seen.”
• Revival of mainstreet — “Live, work and shop all in the same area.” Mom and Pop stores.
• College crash — “These kids, today, think they know it all.”
• Global unrest — If the war is expanded beyond Gaza to include Lebanon, Syria and maybe Iran, we’re looking at WWIII. Throw in an ‘oil shock’ on top of our economic disaster, and ouch!
“We think…the collapse is going to start happening around late February, early March.”