How Coronavirus Targets Your Lungs
Mar 29, 2020
Wondering how coronavirus works? Here’s how coronavirus targets your lungs.
0:00 Coronavirus and lungs
0:04 Coronavirus explained
0:46 How coronavirus works
2:13 What’s missing with COVID-19
Today we’re going to talk about the relationship between the coronavirus and your lungs.
The word “corona” comes from the word “crown.” The coronavirus has small projections that look like a little crown—the little projections like lung tissue.
In certain cases, especially critical coronavirus cases, a person can develop a condition called ARDS (acute respiratory distress syndrome). This is a situation where you have severe hypoxia, which means you have a lack of oxygen.
Other symptoms are:
• Rapid breathing
What’s missing with COVID-19 is two nutrients:
1. Vitamin D
90% of patients with ARDS have very low vitamin D levels.
• Vitamin D is an immune modulator
• It can help greatly improve the immune system
• It’s a great anti-inflammatory
Zinc is one of the most important nutrients for your lungs.
• It can help reduce inflammation
• If you’re deficient in zinc, an infection can last longer
• If you’re deficient in zinc, you’re more susceptible to infections, viruses, and bacteria
• If you’re deficient in zinc, you don’t have the full capacity of your white blood cells (your army)
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, 53 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of The New Body Type Guide and other books published by KB Publishing. He has taught students nutrition as an adjunct professor at Howard University. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG’S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/
Follow us on FACEBOOK: fb.me/DrEricBerg
Send a Message to his team: m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://www.drberg.com/dr-eric-berg/bio