Why Sperm Count Have Dropped by 60 Percent!
Mar 29, 2020
Here are a few things that could potentially cause low sperm count. Check this out.
0:04 Low sperm count statistics
0:14 A few low sperm count causes
Today we’re going to talk about why the sperm count is downtrending. From 1973 to 2011, sperm count has crashed down by 60%.
A few potential causes of low sperm count and low sperm motility:
1. Phthalates (from plastics)
2. Estrogen (from body fat or chemicals in the environment)
3. Insulin resistance (high levels of insulin can lower testosterone)
4. Statins (testosterone is made from cholesterol)
5. GMO foods (glyphosate)
6. Soy (soy has been directly associated with low sperm count)
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, 53 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of The New Body Type Guide and other books published by KB Publishing. He has taught students nutrition as an adjunct professor at Howard University. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG’S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/
Follow us on FACEBOOK: fb.me/DrEricBerg
Send a Message to his team: m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://www.drberg.com/dr-eric-berg/bio