Antidepressants Now Most Prescribed Drug Of All
This past week the CDC released some very shocking news – antidepressants are now officially the most prescribed drugs on the market today.
And why is that news shocking? Let’s take a look at the facts:
#1 In 2004 the FDA began to warn the public that they were seeing an increase in suicides among youth with the use of antidepressant medications. We now have medical studies showing that antidepressants:
– are of no more benefit than a sugar pill
– produce fatal birth defects from heart malformations and PPH (Primary Pulminary Hypertension)
– produce mania which includes: wild spending leading to bankruptcy, sexual compulsions, pyromania leading to arson, another form of mania leads to compulsions for alcohol
– keep patients from forming or maintaining meaningful romantic relationships and that marriage relationships of 40 + years suddenly end with the numbness that comes from these drugs thus destroying many families via divorce.
– increase chances of breast cancer by 7 times
– induce LSD flashbacks and LSD like reactions
– produce amazingly high incidents of psychotic breaks leading to an increase in Bipolar Disorder of over 4000% in one decade!
– double the level of cortisol with one dose (steroid effect)
– produce Diabetes, Alzheimer’s, Autism, Fybromyalgia – all of which have skyrocketed in the last two decades that these drugs have become so widely used
– produce pedophilia while we now have an epidemic of female school teachers seducing male students
– dramatically increase suicide
– so strongly affect memory that “amnesia” is listed as a “frequent” side effect leaving many patients with severe memory loss and false memories leading them to falsely accuse others of various abuses
– produce serious weight gain leading to many additional health problems
– reports are that approximately one third of pregnant women are now taking antidepressants as their baby’s brains form in the womb leaving us to ask what the end result might be
Jenny McCarthy: Vaccines & Autism on Larry King – 4/2/08
MCCARTHY: …isn’t it ironic, in 1983 there was 10 shots and now there’s 36 and the rise of autism happened at the same time?
And parent after parent after parent says I vaccinated my baby, they got a fever and then they stopped speaking and then became autistic.
KING: Is your link scientific or statistical?
MCCARTHY: Well, I believe that parents’ anecdotal information is science-based information. And when the entire world is screaming the same thing — doctor, I came home. He had a fever. He stopped speaking and then he became autistic. I can’t — I can see if it was just one parent saying this. But when so many — and I speak to thousands of moms every weekend and they’re all standing up and saying the same thing. It’s time to start listening to that. That is science-based information. Parents’ anecdotal is science-based information.
Related: CNN Helps Autism Debacle Blow Up in Government’s Face
CNN Helps Autism Debacle Blow Up in Government’s Face
From: News with Views
On April 2, 2008 CNN spent the day bringing awareness to the problem of autism. Larry King’s segment, which included Jenny McCarthy along with a panel of guests, was particularly enlightening. My hat is off to Jenny, a celebrity mother who is making it quite uncomfortable for the Center for Disease Control (CDC) to ignore parents of Autistic children seeking answers. Why does a mom have to do the work of the CDC? The answer is rather simple: our government’s zeal to insist on too many vaccines while ignoring the actual risks is the driving force behind the autism tragedy. Sure there are many related factors – but the bottom line is that our government is causing disease at an alarming and devastating pace.
It is an interesting comment on our society that an outspoken and impassioned mother of an autistic child, along with her partner (actor Jim Carrey), are the catalysts that are likely to cause a warped empire to crumble. Many before them have tried; and typically been burned at the stake. Jenny and Jim are the government’s worst nightmare. They can’t shut down their medical practice because they don’t have one. They can’t financially damage them into silence. And as they lead their autism March on Washington D.C. this June 4th it is quite clear that they haven’t a prayer of shutting them up. A powder keg is about to blow.
Jenny, to her credit, takes a diplomatic view on vaccines. Here main point is that there are too many vaccines given too soon and that the vaccines contain too many toxic components. As both a leading defender of health freedom in this country and a top nutritionist who has helped numerous autistic children, I am more than happy to put the entire problem into perspective and give insights that will help many parents.
Related: Jenny McCarthy: Vaccines & Autism on Larry King – 4/2/08