Video shows Israeli soldiers torturing a Palestinian man.
Local sources say he is a Palestinian worker from #Gaza.
He also seems to be a deaf-mute person with special needs.
At least 2 Palestinian workers were reported killed while they were detained in Israeli prisons.
— AHMED | أحمد (@ASE) November 11, 2023
Category: Palestinian Truth Page 2 of 3
The widely circulated beheaded babies story was also false.
Immediately on October 7th, allegations of rape were spread by pro-Israel supporters in social media. Jewish magazine Forward pointed out that the IDF confirmed Israel did not have evidence of any rapes even as Netanyahu was lying to Biden about it. forward.com/news/564318/se
Immediately on October 7th, allegations of rape were spread by pro-Israel supporters in social media. Jewish magazine Forward pointed out that the IDF confirmed Israel did not have evidence of any rapes even as Netanyahu was lying to Biden about it. https://t.co/9soxSx4TZx pic.twitter.com/RtmjpcH4LE
— 🇵🇸 Blackstone Intelligence (@BlackstoneIntel) November 10, 2023
“Would you go back to Gaza?”
“In an absolute heartbeat. My heart is in Gaza. It will stay in Gaza. The Palestinian people that I worked with… were some of the most incredible people I’ve met in my life.”
Palestinian child trembles in SHOCK after surviving an ISRAELI BOMBING on Gaza!
WATCH: The children know to quickly cover their ears, so a blast wouldn’t burst their eardrums if closer. Imagine living like this. Imagine US “Christians” loudly supporting this.
Syrian Girl’s response to this reverse-Christian evangelism.
Palestinian Christians sheltering in Gaza church pray “Holy Mary, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death” as Israel air strikes just outside. The characteristic sound of the JDAM.
Every Zionist Christian siding with israel, may god damn you! pic.twitter.com/vltXs0TXnS
— Syrian Girl 🇸🇾🎗 (@Partisangirl) November 1, 2023
Part of what woke me up to the truth about Israel were Israelis dancing in the streets and honking their horns in Tel Aviv over a decade ago.
This sick celebration reminds me of Israelis dancing in the streets of Tel Aviv in 2010 after Israeli commandos murdered 10 aid flotilla peacemakers to stop the Mavi Marmara and four other ships from reaching Gaza. Zero empathy! Zero compassion! Racism
“Who does not have water, food and electricity? Gaza!”
“They are going to live in tents. Gaza!”
“Air Force bombed the buildings down. Gaza!”
“We don’t want peace with Gaza.”
🇵🇸🇮🇱 The Israeli Army dance and sing to the suffering in Gaza.
“Who does not have water, food and electricity?”
— Censored Men (@CensoredMen) October 30, 2023
The unrealized potential of Palestinian oil and gas reserves
28 August 2019
Oil and natural gas resources in the occupied Palestinian territory could generate hundreds of billions of dollars for development.
Geologists and resources economists have confirmed that the occupied Palestinian territory (oPt) lies above sizeable reservoirs of oil and natural gas wealth, in Area C of the West Bank and the Mediterranean coast off the Gaza Strip, according to a recent UNCTAD study.
New discoveries of natural gas in the Levant Basin are in the range of 122 trillion cubic foot while recoverable oil is estimated at 1.7 billion barrels, according to the study entitled “The Economic Cost of Occupation for the Palestinian People: The Unrealized Oil and Natural Gas Potential.”
This offers an opportunity to distribute and share about US$524 billion among the different parties in the region and promote peace and cooperation among old belligerents, the study notes.
The video works, just has no cover photo.
“Is there any possible way that the IDF didn’t know that that attack was coming? No, zero.” – John B. Wells, Caravan to Midnight 10/28/23
Bombed in Christian Church in Gaza by Israel’s F-16s — Former Libertarian US Congressman Justin Amash:
With great sadness, I have now confirmed that several of my relatives (including Viola and Yara pictured here) were killed at Saint Porphyrius Orthodox Church in Gaza, where they had been sheltering, when part of the complex was destroyed as the result of an Israeli airstrike. … May God watch over all Christians in Gaza—and all Israelis and Palestinians who are suffering, whatever their religion or creed.
I was really worried about this. 😔 With great sadness, I have now confirmed that several of my relatives (including Viola and Yara pictured here) were killed at Saint Porphyrius Orthodox Church in Gaza, where they had been sheltering, when part of the complex was destroyed as… pic.twitter.com/w5k1xEeTgF
— Justin Amash (@justinamash) October 20, 2023
Journalist Efrat Fenigson served in the Israeli army herself and has some inconvenient questions. How could Hamas breach the Israeli border so easily? And why were they left unimpeded for hours? “A cat walking along the fence activates all the troops. So this?”
43:45 “Jews and Arabs REFUSE to be ENEMIES”
What if this child was yours?
ISRAEL DEFINITELY LET HAMAS ATTACK HAPPEN on purpose so the people would be outraged (happening right now), SO ISRAEL GETS THE US MANDATE to do what they’ve been wanting to do.
It’s called ‘problem > reaction > solution.’ They create a problem so the people react: “give us a solution?” Then they have public support for their pre-planned solution. This happened on 9/11 too, after which fuming Americans were willing to violently regime change countries, which has been proven to be a reverse-Christian disaster!
• Egypt warned Israel the attack was coming, 3 days prior
• Former IDF soldiers have reported in videos (which I’ve posted) that breaching the fence is impossible without being detected. The fence even has subsurface detectors. Hamas was even able to go back through with hostages many hours later
• IDF forces didn’t arrive until 7 HOURS after the invasion
• IDF battalions had just been removed from the Gaza strip to other areas
• Nova music festival attendees, incl. active military received a text message to not bring weapons to the event. Normally, IDF carry their weapons everywhere
• On September 1st, Israel took the rifles from Gaza envelope Israeli security teams, which they’re only now reversing (Fmr. IDF video & Times of Israel, 10/10/23 “..10,000 Assault Rifles Purchased…”). Israel has no 2nd Amendment
• Israelis’ cellphones were working to call for help [BBC Hamas Attack Survivor video 10/13/23, Maya Alper – a Nova Festival Massacre Survivor w/ Efrat Fenigson 10/20/23]
• Israeli news didn’t report the event until 12 hours after it started
• Hamas released video footage three weeks before the attack of their exact plan (Efrat Fenigson on X, 10/11)
• Hamas prepared for the attack in open air for over a year
• MOSSAD intelligence is the best in the world, had many agents and informants in Gaza
• Patrick Bet-David asks Charlie Kirk (PBD Podcast, Ep. 314): Was this Netanyahu’s “get out of jail card” so “his legacy can be ‘he eliminated Hamas,’ … because the world [now] gave us permission to do so?” Kirk: “The whole country is a fortress … I find this very hard to believe. I’ve been to that Gaza border … The country was separating.” Netanyahu’s support in Israel was tanking — an approval rating of only 27%. Hundreds of thousands have protested in the streets for six months his extreme reform plan to eliminate the judicial branch of government, and he’s been facing corruption charges and possible prison time. Israel also have force-vaccinated ALL citizens. When Bill Clinton was caught with Monica Lewinsky, he bombed Gaddafi to distract, striking a pharmaceutical factory instead. Charlie Kirk: “There were protests planned this week against Netanyah…. That’s all gone,’Patrick. Netanyahu now has an emergency government and a mandate to lead.”
• Netanyahu is on video (which I have) telling Israelis that America is easy to push around. He’s a major liar, lying about Iran already having, or a few years from having nukes 6 times from 1992-2012.
• MOSSAD’s former motto was: “By way of deception, thou shalt do war.”
• Israel was the main foreign country involved w/ CIA in our 9/11 attack (wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it), after which Americans were willing to launch reverse-Christian wars (overt and covert) that regime-changed Israel’s neighbors
• General Michael Flynn said on 10/11/23 he believes there was “some type of stand down order given.” (AMPNews video)
• US Rep. Michael McCaul’s official statement as chairman of the US House Foreign Affairs Committee on 10/11/23: EGYPT DID WARN ISRAEL of Hamas attack; PLANNED as long as A YEAR ago. We don’t know how Israel missed it. “A failure of intelligence”
• So many Israelis (including the media) are taking about the stand-down, that the government is trying to pass legislation to IMPRISON those who question the official story. “Likud Minister Formulates Emergency Regulations to Imprison Citizens Who ‘Harm National Morale’” (Haaretz, 10/15/23).
• Even a famous rabbi says the attack was an ‘inside job’ (Israeli News Live)
• Netanyahu tried to blame the IDF & Shin Bet in a tweet for allowing the Hamas attack. Israeli newspaper Haaretz reported he got so much flack, that he deleted the tweet, and posted an apology on 10/29
• Israel wants Gaza’s $500 BILLION of oil & natural gas under Gaza’s waters
• Israel wants to build their 2-way BEN GURION CANAL. The Suez Canal is only 1-way. Gaza & Hamas stand in the way.
• Raphael Hayon identified thousands of transmissions that prove with certainty Hamas training before the attack. He alerted and informed the IDF and senior security officials in real time. They revoked his license and took away his equipment; returned it after Oct. 7, when they wanted his help (Efrat Fenigson on X, 11/22)
• Nurit Peled (Israeli founding general’s daughter): Israelis who lived near the Gaza fence saw Hamas’ preparations, but the government chose to ignore it (11/7 interview)