“Free speech is actually pretty dangerous. It can lead to things like freedom, fair elections and empowerment. So we’ve transformed how we run social media….”
Continue reading “JP: Socialist Media – The New Rules — “Free speech is actually pretty dangerous. It can lead to things like freedom, fair elections and empowerment. So we’ve transformed how we run social media….””
Google runs this deceptive notice under the video. The media doesn’t officially call any elections.
Robust safeguards help ensure the integrity of elections and results. Learn more
AMAZING Google whistleblower: massive censorship coming pre-election to create massive outcome doubt. 70% of his coworkers were Chinese nationalists who would be deported back to China if they don’t subvert the US. Use safer platforms, especially Telegram and Signal; also Gab and Parler (not quite as good).
ProtonMail has end-to-end encryption when talking with another ProtonMail user.
JP SEARS does SERIOUS interviews!
“Speech censoring is becoming frighteningly common. What is really going on and what can you do? Here’s my in depth interview with, Brian Rose of London Real, the man leading the charge!
JP tells his censorship story at 1:04:30!
One on One w/Dr. Judy Mikovits: Truth about her Arrest and the One Issue Media can’t “Debunk”
From: NY Post
YouTube censors epidemiologist Knut Wittkowski for opposing lockdown
Dr. Knut M. Wittkowski, former head of biostatistics, epidemiology and research design at Rockefeller University, says YouTube removed a video of him talking about the virus which had racked up more than 1.3 million views.
Wittkowski, 65, is a ferocious critic of the nation’s current steps to fight the coronavirus. He has derided social distancing, saying it only prolongs the virus’ existence and has attacked the current lockdown as mostly unnecessary. …
“I was just explaining what we had,” Wittkowski told The Post of the video, saying he had no idea why it was removed. The footage was produced by the British film company Journeyman Pictures.
“They don’t tell you. They just say it violates our community standards. There’s no explanation for what those standards are or what standards it violated.”
In articles and interviews across the web, he has likened COVID-19 to a “bad flu.” That likely made him a target for YouTube, which said in April it would be “removing information that is problematic” about the pandemic.
“Anything that goes against [World Health Organization] recommendations would be a violation of our policy and so removal is another really important part of our policy,” CEO Susan Wojcicki told CNN.
Wittkowski’s argument is a minority opinion among his colleagues, but still well within mainstream thought and currently is the basis for Sweden’s non-lockdown approach to the pandemic. …
If nothing else, Wittkowski has made a point of practicing what he preaches.
The German national flouts New York’s coronavirus restrictions, walking around his Upper East Side neighborhood maskless and eating in underground restaurants.
“We don’t have to fear anything but fear,” he said. “Wasn’t that an American who said that?”
Brian Rose says at 2:00, London Real spent about $100,000 to livestream the David Icke interview (after YouTube took down his channel) that had 1.3 million viewers, a record.
Brian couldn’t stream this Icke interview on Google’s YouTube, because YouTube deleted the recent Icke interview on his YouTube channel, because Icke tied 5G to covid. Icke is clearly wrong by making such a strong connection, but he still has a right to say it, and so much of the rest of the interview needed to be heard.
5G is not good, and should be stopped, but it’s not the main factor in covid deaths.
Del admits he would get vitamin C injections if he got covid, but he can’t do videos on vitamin C because he’d get kicked off of YouTube.
Also, the study Big Pharma did to demonize HCQ didn’t use zinc, which is what kills the virus. Dell doesn’t make this crucial point. The doctors who had great success with HCQ always used zinc with it.
Google’s censorship is muting truthers, protecting Big Pharma’s medical tyranny!
Minute-17:15, where Dell says he can’t talk about vitamin C, ughhh!
CHLOROQUINE COVER-UP “A SHAM”
A real-life hero!
Quotes I transcribed from this interview:
“People have given up their freedoms for fear.”
“If we have a second wave, it’s because we’ve sheltered in place.”
“This is crushing Americans, and is stomping on our freedoms.”
Ben Swann interviews whom I consider a real-life hero, Dr. Erickson!
This video also banned by Google on YouTube!
Just one day after YouTube removed video from his new conference, Dr. Dan Erickson speaks one on one with Ben Swann about the news conference in which he shared data about the actual mortality rate of the coronavirus. Since then, a number of baseless attacks have come against Erickson, including the claim that he incorrectly gathered data.
So now you’ve got some 20-something employee of youtube making $15 an hour claiming that he knows more about the coronavirus situation than a ER doctor who is on the “front lines” and is in effect the local health authority. Does this make sense? Who made Youtube an authority on medical matters?
I’m impressed with this gutsy ABC affiliate in Bakersfield, completely unlike our TV news channels and our newspaper here in Anchorage, Alaska, which only report what Big Pharma and Big Government tells them to.
This 23ABC NEWS Bakersfield report says Google won a 2017 lawsuit with PragerU that determined the 1st Amendment doesn’t apply to Google/YouTube.
Dr. Erickson’s press conference that 23ABC News posted on their YouTube channel had 5 million views.
A federal judge on Wednesday tossed Democratic presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard‘s lawsuit against Google, dismissing the Hawaii congresswoman’s allegations that the tech giant censored her free speech rights by briefly suspending her presidential campaign ads.
Judge Stephen Wilson shot down Gabbard’s key arguments, most prominently affirming that Google is not the government and therefore can’t be held liable for violating her First Amendment rights. Continue reading “Judge tosses Gabbard lawsuit against Google — 1st Amendment doesn’t apply to Google”
Just before the University of Alaska’s final 9/11 report comes out, proving the government’s report was “fraudulent!”
Richard Gage is interviewed by Josh Sigurdson of World Alternative Media at Anarchapulco 2020 in Acapulco, Mexico.
“If you type in ‘abortion’ in Google, all you’ll get is references to Planned Parenthood.” – E. Michael Jones at 26:30 here: Continue reading “E. Michael Jones: “If you type in ‘abortion’ in Google all you’ll get is references to Planned Parenthood””
Google whistleblower Dr. Robert Epstein has suggested that his wife’s fatal car crash may not have been accidental. Continue reading “Google whistleblower suggests company killed his wife”
E. Michael Jones with Owen Shroyer
12:35 “If you go to YouTube and type in ‘abortion,’ you will not find one single aspect of anti-abortion in anything you see. If you can control the flow of information this way, you can control the country, you can take over the country without firing a shot. And that’s exactly what happened in Ireland.”
17:55 Homosexual couples who cannot have children can legally buy them, and then project their ideas on them, including transgender…!
Why the World Needs a Google Detox
- Google whistleblower Zach Vorhies has released 950 pages of Google documents that paint a comprehensive picture of how Google is manipulating public opinion and the political landscape
- Changes at Google first became noticeable in 2016, after Donald Trump was elected president of the United States. Vorhies later discovered evidence suggesting Google was playing a role in the effort to remove President Trump from office
- Machine Learning Fairness is a Google project that replaces “unfair” search results — even when the “unfairness” is accurately reflecting worldly reality — with more “fair and balanced” search results, thereby artificially altering what people perceive as “reality”
- Google tools such as autofill search recommendations can be used to sway public opinion on political (and other topics), which can have significant political consequences
- Research shows biased search rankings can shift voting preferences of undecided voters by 20% or more, and that people will be completely unaware of having been manipulated
Google got everyone to use their search engine by giving the best results. Now that almost everyone uses Google, they secretly manipulate results, which they’ve been doing for years.
I’ve seen firsthand how Google used to link to all of my posts, which changed a few years ago, keeping people from finding some of my most important posts.
I mostly use DuckDuckGo, which also doesn’t track users.
WSJ: Google Actively Blacklists, Interferes To Control Search Outcomes
Aha, readers will say, we were right! And we were right about Google’s interference in its search results, according to a blockbuster investigative report from the Wall Street Journal this morning. Contrary to their public claims, Google actively blacklists sites, interferes with its algorithms to cook search results, and boosts big ad buyers at the expense of smaller companies. Guilty as charged. …
Over time, Google has increasingly re-engineered and interfered with search results to a far greater degree than the company and its executives have acknowledged, a Wall Street Journal investigation has found. …
More than 100 interviews and the Journal’s own testing of Google’s search results reveal:
• Google made algorithmic changes to its search results that favor big businesses over smaller ones, and in at least one case made changes on behalf of a major advertiser, eBay Inc., contrary to its public position that it never takes that type of action. The company also boosts some major websites, such as Amazon.com Inc. and Facebook Inc., according to people familiar with the matter. …
• Despite publicly denying doing so, Google keeps blacklists to remove certain sites or prevent others from surfacing in certain types of results. These moves are separate from those that block sites as required by U.S. or foreign law, such as those featuring child abuse or with copyright infringement, and from changes designed to demote spam sites, which attempt to game the system to appear higher in results.
• In auto-complete, the feature that predicts search terms as the user types a query, Google’s engineers have created algorithms and blacklists to weed out more-incendiary suggestions for controversial subjects, such as abortion or immigration, in effect filtering out inflammatory results on high-profile topics.
Some of this has no excuse except for Google’s own commercial and political purposes. There’s no good reason for Google’s searches to favor its advertisers in results that are displayed outside of their labeled ads. Doing that without disclosures, and especially by corrupting the algorithms they claim are impervious to bias, exposes them as unreliable and undermines their credibility on other claims of beneficent oversight. Continue reading “Google Actively Blacklists, Interferes To Control Search Outcomes – Contrary to their public claims”
30:00 Michael Brown’s mirrored video of his debate with Adam Green was banned for hate speech.
Google is tracking your movements whether you like it or not, new investigation finds
- Devices running on Google’s Android operating system and Google apps running on iPhones continue to track user movements, even if the “Location History” option is turned off.
- A Princeton University researcher who carried an Android phone while traveling showed how Google kept tracking his location despite Location Services being turned off.
- There’s another option that allows Google to track a user’s location called “Web and App Activity” that’s turned on by default and doesn’t make it immediately obvious that its tracking user locations.
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Google wants to know where you go so badly that it records your movements even when you explicitly tell it not to.
Continue reading “(VID) Democrat Congressman Urges YouTube to Ban 'Conspiracy Theory' Videos”